Re: [ST] for Steve - free beer

Hey Steve, you make it down to Austin next November and I will try and have
a righteous biker scum turnout in your honor.  If you are on your bike I
will take you on a great ride in Hill Country.  Austin is the gateway to
some of the best roads you will find anywhere, with virtually no traffic.

STeveD
Tejas