[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #481

In a message dated 9/4/04 10:08:15 PM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< So is there anyone on this list that has previously had Bridgestone

Battlax tires and now has the Avon Azaro AV45/46? If so are you

experiencing a very noticeable increase in vibration?

Rupert >>

Yes, I had the original Bridgestones on my '99 ST, and am now on my second
set of Avons. My first Avons were the predecessors of the present 45/46's-forget
the numerical designation. I didn't like the Bridgestones, because they
didn't have much grip-however no vibration. The Avons have more grip than I will
ever need, and I have not noticed any vibration, nor do they wiggle in the rain
grooves on the freeway, or give any problems at all. David Collins, San Diego