RE: [ST] New Triumph Models

Well I may be in the minority here, but I absolutely love the new Sprint. To
my eyes, I really like the sharper lines, and feel it retains a distinctly
different look over it's competitors. I see bigger bags as a plus, but they
look bigger mainly because the bike itself is skinnier.

I see cool new instruments, and a GPS mount. In the photos, I also see
damping adjustment on the forks, something we've been screaming for. I am
dying to hear the spec's for the 1050cc lump! And, I can predict Triumph
will stop getting "also rans" in magazine comparos with the brakes,
suspension, and even better motor. The current one is a very slightly more
powerful 1999 model. It was overdue, and I feel they did GOOD. I want one!

Ken M.
'00 RS
Spencer MA USA