Re: [ST] New Triumph Models

The ST looks very japanese, but looks more sporty than the old version
and the speed triples rear end, at first glance reminded me of a buell,
looks very short and chopped, but a little more classy than a buell only
because of the name on the tank.  I also imagine I'd have to see them in
person before making a judgment call, pictures are always deceiving.
Like everything else, major change is hard to accept, but once they are
around may blend in and look normal.  What I liked about the old models
was the clean minimalistic looks of all triumph models, they are
starting to look cluttered and over done.  Does anyone have prices for
05 more, less, the same.

Tim Elliott