Re: [ST] triumph racing plans

> I know you are a keen Triumph owner and supporter of the race team.

I couldn't care less about a Triumph race team. That's an expensive proposition with very little payoff. Even if Triumph was competitive (regularly finishing a race on the podium, unlike this year), they'll never compete with the Japs for mindshare in the 600cc repli-racer market. Even if they built a better bike, the Japs STILL would out-advertise Triumph by a long shot. They have no chance IMO. The race team and trying to compete with the Jap 600s at their game is a waste of money IMO.

That said, just make the Daytonas the best "real world" sportbikes (street focus, not track) they can and leave the street-legal track bike market to the Japs...

Just my $0.02...

Garry