RE:[ST] To St. Louis Steve

<<
When you're out and about, especially if you're southwest of the city, keep
an eye our for my friend Denny. You'll find him an a Ducati ST2 or more
likely on his 916. Often found in the company of a VFR-riding friend named
Kevin. Good guys. Say hi, and tell him I said for him to buy you a cold one.

George L. Tirebiter in Minnesota

Alright.  If your still in touch with him send him to:
No you don't have to be an HSTA member.  This is where the group I ride with
alot discusses riding.  We have rides almost every weekend, street, dirt,
Sat, Sun, heck even a midweek Ice Cream socal at Ted Drew's, which I can't
attend anymore due to work.  But they're good folks.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen