[ST] Minor trip report

<<
BTW, Dirty Dawg made it safely to Columbus OH yesterday, took him out to the
Quaker Steak and Lube for Bike Night where there was way too many blatters
but
was fun waiting to see the drunks wobble away and fortunately no birds fell
off...

He was gonna hit the AMA Hall of Fame Museum today and we made a loop into
SE
Ohio for him that oughtta occupy most of the day, hoping he gets back in
time
to take in a couple of pints at our local brewpub "Barleys Smokehouse" for
any
listers that might wanna come out this eve.

Yes, I survived the weekend.  No thanks to Woovis and his glorified gravel
road!!!  For you non-Ohioians, if they say "oh yeah, you gotta ride 555,
it's a great road!"  Don't believe them. :)  But the rest of the route they
gave me was fun.  If alittle too long for the time I had.  I didn't get to
the AMA Museum until after 10am, and didn't leave until noon.  But I had to
get pictures of the stuff that interested me, about everything, and the MZ
1000 that was in the visitors parking lot.  Kinda cool.  The ride back from
Gettesburg over the last 2 days had it's ups and downs.  Up was riding US
Hwy50 again.  Down was it being socked in with pea soup fog in the cool
areas.  Also saw a wreck, looked like it coulda been a Harley Dresser, but I
didn't get a very good look.  I basicly followed the tail lights of a horse
trailer over the Backbone Mtns.  But it did clear off a dozen miles or so
east of Grafton, so I did get SOME twisty work in.  I overnighted in
Chilicothe, OH.  Funny thing, I just missed the Easy Rider Rodeo in town
this weekend, lol

Over 7 days I covered 2047.8 miles, the bike consumed 49.65 gallons of gas.
For an average of 41.24 mpg.  Not bad really.  Now its only a few hundred
miles past it's 48k mile service interval.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen