RE: [ST] Suicidal Squirrel

You're kidding, right?  He didn't go for the squirrel the creature ran out
in the road.  And I'm sorry if I take a self-preservationist view towards
this but either in my cage or on the bike I'm not going to do much of
anything out side of trying to brake for our fellow creatures.  I'm not
going to die, lay the bike down or put the jeep in a ditch for any animal
other than a human.  Call me crazy.  Trying to second-guess what a little
furry, winged or otherwise is going to do is like saying you know who's
going to win the lottery, NONSENSE.  My attitude changed the day I slowed
down and then said fuzzy creature decided to run underneath anyway.  If I'd
kept the same speed nothing would have happened.  So now I just stay the
course.

If a squirrel dies it's not going on the endangered species list, if I die I
go extinct.

Keep the rubber side down,

Nate
00SprintRS

P.s. I too could have done w/o the grape reference but hey, to each their
own (brand of humor).  And I don't think he was bragging, but I'll let him
defend himself in that regard.