Re: [ST] Suicidal Squirrel

dangrass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> This is sick. To kill an innocent animal is sad. Steve, by killing
> this creature you screwed up, in a big way. What will you do
> differently going forward to avoid similar incidents? Sorry, but
> killing innocent creatures and then bragging about it paints a pretty
> sad picture of humanity. Here's an idea. Next time you see a creature
> by the side of the road, slow way down. That's what I do, and it
> works.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*long inhale*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*long inhale*

*snicker*

Do you slow down for insects too? After all they are "innocent" and they
are "creatures." How many innocent insects did you kill last week?

*still giggling*

- --
Steve Lawler (Leather-wearing vegetarian)
currently: Verona, NJ, USA, Earth
eventually: Styx Crossing, Hell, Afterlife

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"As soon as you're born you start dying, so you might as well have a
good time"
      --Cake, "Sheep Go To Heaven"