[ST] Body interchangebility

Hello Jack and all:
	I can tell you with certainty that virtually all body
parts will interchange with all ST models with TWO
EXCEPTIONs:
1. Left central (main) fairing panel from '99>'01 will
fit a newer model ST '02>present IF YOU CUT OUT the
portion where the water pump sticks out at the lower
rear edge. All holes for mechanical connectors to other
fairing parts match perfectly.
2. Left belly pan also needs to be modified to
accommodate the pump housing as above. All holes for
connectors match corresponding parts perfectly.
	I have several custom modified and painted parts from
my '00 ST. When I purchased my new '03 earlier this
year, I made a template from the '03 left fairing/belly
pan parts and transferred them to the old parts. I cut
and sanded the parts, touched up the paint/clear. The
parts fit exactly.
Best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST