[ST] for Dangrass - suicidal squirrel

 >>> Next time you see a creature by the side of the road, slow way
down. That's what I do, and it works. <<<

    Not always,... it just gives them opportunity to change their
mind more times before you get there.  Whether you try to go in front
or behind to avoid them, you still seem to guess wrong about half the
time.
What seems to work best out here, with our millions of prairie dogs,
is to point the bike right at them the first time they stop.  They'll
disappear under the fairing but they're never there when the tire
gets there.  They're dumb and indecisive but not really suicidal.  An
animal will always end up running to the side of the road it lives on
or, if a calf, foal or fawn, the side it's mother is on.  Can you
find the Mommy?

                               doggydoo   - - - o&\o