[ST] Confessions of a tar snake killer

dangrass,

You've made me see the light, the errors of my ways, and the truly horrible
person I've become.  Last weekend I took advantage of the extra long weekend
to seek out and murder thousands of tar snakes all over rural Indiana, Ohio,
and Michigan.  I was such a bad, bad person.  I was smiling and laughing the
whole time.  I even swerved from one side of the lane to the other to get
them and when there was no traffic coming from the other direction I even
went into the opposite lane to get a couple more that were about to get away
from me.

I guess I should ask the DOT's and Dept's of Natural Resources which areas I
could ride to avoid such calamitous horrors.

Ok, not flaming you, but this sting was just to funny to avoid.  Darn, I
just hit the string with my ST and killed it too.

Doug Bailey