Re: [ST] Women's riding gear

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 8:04am, Bil Swartz wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, CAPT Howard S. Serlick USNR wrote:
>
> -Marmot:
> -	BMW, Hein Gericke, and Ducati all make riding gear for
> -women. Give them a try if you have done so already.
>
> I'd also add that my boss has had great luck with several items in the
> First
> Gear line, FWIW.

I've had good experience with First Gear, Hein Gericke, and no-name
stuff that happened to fit well with Vanson armor staple-gunned inside
the back.  :)

I've recently switched to Rukka Air Power. Expensive stuff, but wayyyyy
comfortable.

But leathers are only part of it. For boots, Daytona makes several
models that fit women well, and protect the ankle. For gloves, I've
found small hand sizes made by Olympia, and Held.

Check out lamotovita.com for more ideas.
- --ceren