RE: Re: [ST] Power Commander worth it?

You can build custom maps with a PC.  I put a PCIII on my '02 ST and am
currently running a Daytona map.  But I have some friends who own a dyno
and one of these Sundays (when we aren't riding) we're going to built a
custom map for it.  They've done it for their S3s and have seen a BIG
improvements in hp & torque.

George