Re: [ST] ST new bags

At 03:44 PM 9/9/2004, you wrote:
>All luggage is ugly on a bike, but practical when you need to carry
>stuff.  I own soft accessories so I can get it off the bike quickly.
>
>Tim Ellioitt

Yeah, I dunno, you are about the third person to say that but I really
didn't think the previous ones looked _too_ bad on there. Better without?
Oh hell yeah, no comparison. But if you gotta tote some stuff they a nice
compromise, IMO. The old ones just seem to 'fit' better or blend with the
rest (of the lines) of the bike.

Apex Dawg
Still one bag short;-(( Still looking for it everyday on the way home.
After the first freeze when the kudzu and other thick low foliage dies off
I have my fingers crossed I'll be able to see it.

>>UGH!!  I know they are useful, but the top boxes are UGLY!!  Sorry -
>>just my
>>opinion.  I never really liked the bike with the hard luggage, looks
>>wise.
>>The soft luggage appears more sporty and fitting of the bike.
>>And yes, the new luggage is ugly and resemble some sort of pontoons...
snip