RE: [ST] Any PA/NY/CT dealers on the list here??

Your best bet, if you can remove the rear wheel from the bike yourself,
would be Cycle Gear in Manchester CT. It's just north of Hartford, within a
mile or so of I-84 on Route 30. They do mount and balance on site, and are
well stocked, fair priced. I'd call ahead and make sure you have their hours
and that they reserve your preferred tyre in stock waiting for you.

http://www.cyclegear.com/stores/location_ct.cfm

If not, I'm not sure where would be a good place to stop. For Triumph
dealers, there's a good number in the northeast. You might find one closer
to I-81 in PA than you would those in New England.

BTW Charlie, I am from Massachusetts, but ride all over the New England
area. If you need any help with finding good roads, I and the Northeast
Triumph Sport Riders members (many on this list) can help, and would even
enjoy riding with you a bit. What is your itinerary?

Cheers,

Ken M.
'00 RS
Spencer MA USA