From: Neil Lindsey
Subject: Re: [ST] Front Tire Wear

Ken,

Would you mind elaborating a bit on how to tire pressure affects cupping?

It  sounds a little like you are suggesting that lowering the pressure a bit
can help stretch front tire life expectancy.

Or does lowering the pressure actually improve how a cupped front tire
behaves (and not necessarily the mileage you'll get)?

I've always kept the front pressure at the recommended 36 psi to the bitter
end.

Neil