From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil
Lindsey
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 11:50 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Front Tire Wear

Ken,

Would you mind elaborating a bit on how to tire pressure affects cupping?

It  sounds a little like you are suggesting that lowering the pressure a bit
can help stretch front tire life expectancy.

Or does lowering the pressure actually improve how a cupped front tire
behaves (and not necessarily the mileage you'll get)?

I've always kept the front pressure at the recommended 36 psi to the bitter
end.

Neil