Re: [ST] ST new bags

Oh, I like the "look & feel" of analog guages better too, and in
daylight it is indeed easy to read.  But for the next 9 months here in
Seattle it will be darker and rainier, and it's just hard to read.

As for "liking that it's easy to misread", yeah, I use that excuse a
lot too (gee, sun glare is making it impossible to read my speedo this
morning, so I guess whatever I feel safe is OK).

But there are times when I'd like to easily read what my real speed is.