[ST] New guy intro

Hi...I woke up last week with a bizarre pressing desire to get an ST.
It may have had something to do with my Monster's seat being so
entrenched in my butt after a day's ride that it tore loose from its
moorings when I got off the bike. The doctors expect a full recovery
with minimal scarring, but the seat couldn't be saved.

Ideally I'd like a very good '02 or newer, in BRG, with bags and
luggage rack, but I'll look at '01s in good shape. Gotta be BRG though.
I live near Boston but wouldn't mind a few days' ride home on one,
depending how much of a pain it is to get there, and if I know someone
locally who can check it out.

So, if you know of or have one for sale, I'm all ears.

jim