Re: [ST] Fwd: Parts needed 2ND REQUEST

In a previous email, John Petrey, Jr. stated:
> Fair enough. Sorry. Thank you for your help Steve.
> Would you share with me how to go through the archives that have been down
> since May 01?

Go to:
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/

In the left frame click on "Mail List/Arc"

Scroll down to to the box that says "Digest Archive"

Click on the first link:
http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/archive

The second link in the box is for emailing the guy that created the
original searchable archive which is now dead. (The searchable archive
is dead, not the guy.)

The third link in the box is to the dead searchable archive.

In order to search the archive you have to go through each digest and
search it manually.

If I was looking for Trophy parts I would first look for a Trophy list,
I would also ask on one of the general Triumph lists, there are a few on
Yahoo Groups:

Also there is the Magpie list:
http://www.magpie.com/digests.html

And another possible source for Trophy parts is Sprint Manufacturing in
the UK:
http://www.triumphspares.co.uk/
Their site is pretty much useless. Email them directly for what you need.

And keep an eye on ebay.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying
to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly
succeed, and are right."
            -- H. L. Mencken