RE: [ST] for Steve - Rainier

"He Fei-Bao" wrote:
> Lastly, there are two dealerships in the Portland area, one if which
> is supposed to be *fantastic* in regards to maintenance.  However I
> deleted the mail that had the name - if someone can forward it on to
> me I'd appreciate it.

That would be Cascade Moto Classics, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , 503
574-3353.

FYI, they are a husband & wife operation plus four* staff - two of whom
were in Europe for two weeks to attend the dealer meeting - so they're
likely to be backed up for service appointments.

We just heard that they're in the top ten for US Triumph sales again
this year...

Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

* and about 650 Triumph sales reps :o)