Re: [ST] '05 ST forks & brakes?

Maybe they are just trying to keep the prices in line for the average
person to afford and also to attract people to the product.  At 10,900
the ST is just above the Kaw and VFR, right and still below the Duc and
Aprilia.  May be way wrong, but seems to make some sense to me.  Heck
the preload only on my RS does just fine for me in any conditions I may
encounter.  Don't think I'll ever become a racer at 42 years old.

TE