Re: [ST] Heated frame

The cooling system in vehicles has never made sense to me.  Why draw
cool air through a radiator and then blow the heated air back over an
engine that is already extremely hot.   Benelli's under seat radiator
just traded the heat problem from the engine to the posterior of the rider.

But why not duct the hot air downward thru a chin spoiler to exit at the
rear wheel??

I believe the Honda Gold Wing used a reverse fan to cure an overheating
problem at low RPMs though.

Dave Bardell