Re: [ST] Heated frame

I haven't looked at the fan just going by standard DC
2 wire fans.

Your right the wireing should be simply you should
just have to cross the wires at the DPDT switch so the
current runs in one direction whent the switch is in
the first position and the other way when in the
second position Hook up below (hope):

- -------------
|           |
|  +    -   |
|           |
|           |
|fan1  fan2 |
|           |

One important thing you must have a break before make
switch or you might blow your fuse every time you
switch it.

Martin Waltman
01 ST Blue