[ST] Back From the Bermuda Triangle

WOW!  You truly don't know what you've got until it's gone.  I was without power for 12 days, and believe me it SUCKED!

No phone, no computer, no email, no hot showers.  Didn't ride for over a week :(  Before I got my generator I was really tempted to use the RS to drive a stator for power ;)

Talk about being out of touch with the world for two weeks.  Golly, I had my fill of Hurricanes for the year.

Now that i've gone through one, I really feel for the poor folk getting pounded by Ivan.  I sure hope no one on the list lived near there.

So, did I miss anything interesting?

Rich