[ST] Heated Frame

To all who responded to my query regarding the "heated frame":
First of all, thank you!
I am a stauch advocate of full protective gear myself, but as I often ride
the bike to meetings with clients, lawyers, and public officials, I've been
a bit reluctant to wear my Aerostich on really hot days, as I tend to show
up sweat-soaked and bedraggled.  So in the summer I often do my commuting in
street pants and a fully armored airflow jacket.  This is a compromise, but
it's one that enables me to spend more time on the bike.  I'm thinking I'll
try adding knee pads to that ensemble, and see how it works.
I am fascinated by the discussion of rewiring the fan, but I'm not really
spending much time idling in traffic.  I am equally intrigued by the fairing
modifications, which probably suit my circumstances more than fan
modification, though I don't see myself taking on a project of that
magnitude any time soon.
Once again, thanks for the many excellent responses.
Regards,

Lester Hardy
'99 Sprint ST; '99 CBR 600 F4
St. Helena, California