Re: [ST] Starcomm1 vs. AudioBoss Comm. Systems

Give me a break...u're splitting hairs here, if
anything my GF is just distracting me when I am in the
car, she's got her head turned to me, her arms in
motion, the whole nine yards, she's into the
conversation, not monitoring the road for me.  If I
can't multi-task in heavy traffic or something I tell
her to wait a minute...Just the same as I'd tell
anyone using a starcomm1 or audioboss, or while using
my cell in the car.  If someone is not comfortable
using one of these devices then that's ok, but ya
can't tell me it's some sort of big liability while
droning on the HW....least for me.

Bryce