[ST] Stalling - Go Figure

I mentioned to Andy three weeks ago, that my RS was stalling as when I come to a stop.  We know that our horses tend to run lean, so we were figuring I needed a new map because I was getting leaner.

NOT.

Here's an FYI for anyone who begins stalling when your RPM's lower as you proceed to downshift and stop for a light or stop sign - Check your clutch freeplay.

Turn's out my clutch needed adjusting.  It wasn't completely engaging, so when I downshifted into 2nd or first at the stop there was enough of a grab that stalled the bike.  After I readjusted my clutch/freeplay, I've stopped stalling.

Who'd a thunk it?

Rich