Re: [ST] Breather pipe?

On my RS it is a straight drop from the tank where it pushes on.
Unfortunately, because mine has no emissions gubbins on the breather, I
have both that and the drain pipe running down the same path.  I use
stock petrol hose.

Are you sure your hose isn't just routed somewhere else?

Chris Harwood
'00 Eclipse RS

>>> lordculver@xxxxxxxxxxx 21/09/2004 11:34:49 >>>
I think a breather pipe is missing.
On the right-hand-side of the engine there is a piece of wire screwed
onto
the enging casing and formed into a circle at the other end. From
seeing
photographs of Sprint STs I think there is a missing pipe.

Not being a mechanic, how difficult is it to replace, do I need to
replace
it, how much do they cost?

Thank