Re: [ST] Source for 3m Clear Protective Film (Troubles with Ordering from Lister)

Bryce wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone knows Eric Sheley
> (erics@xxxxxxxxxx) from the list?  Apparently he is
> the owner of http://www.cycleshield.com/ and offered
> me a deal for some protective tape.  I spoke with him
> offlist a couple of times no problem, but after I made
> my PayPal payment I have not been able to get in
> contact with Eric for shipping/tracking information.
>
> I was able to retract my Paypal payment, as Eric never
> actually claimed the funds....which is weird.  I don't
> think Eric is trying to fraud me or anything (or he
> would have claimed the payment) but I just really want
> that damn protective film! My GF has whacked my
> saddlebags 4 times in the last two weeks already....it
> pains me so! :p
>
> If anyone know Eric, or has a phone number for him
> please contact me offlist.

Eric is not the type of guy that would rip off anybody. I know that he
moved to NJ a year or so ago and that he is usually buried deep in work
and doesn't have the time to deal with the list as much as he used to.
Be patient.

*Disclaimer: I don't have any interest in this company, I just use them
all the time.*
If you need the stuff immediately try McMaster-Carr:
http://www.mcmaster.com/
head to page 3296, scroll down to the bottom of the page. They usually
have everything in stock. If it is shipped to CT from their NJ warehouse
you will receive it in a day or two via UPS Ground. Don't bother
ordering over the internet, call the NJ sales office directly at
732-329-3200. I order stuff from them all the time and it only takes a
day for it to get to NYC

Also, I would be very leery of a GF that is constantly whacking my bags. ;-)

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"