Re: [ST] Source for 3m Clear Protective Film (Troubles with Ordering from Lister)

No I'm not claiming fraud here, as he never claimed
the $.  I WANT to do business with Eric, but he just
disappeared.

Mcmaster lists the 12" wide 3m fim for $11.93/foot,
Eric was able to provide me with a better price so I'm
still holding out....it's been 6 days since I paid.

Thanks,

Bryce