[ST] high mileage and speed?

Funny how a high mileage thread shows up at just the time I was thinking
about this very thing myself.  My RS has 54,000 miles on it and has been
through a life of semi hard riding.  I started wondering if I should
start babying the bike more as the miles add up?  Does anyone on the
list have a higher mileage RS or ST that they still ride hard regularly
or at higher cruising speeds?  If so do you still play the rev range
regularly or not?  Just curious as it looks like I'll not be able to buy
my new Triumph next season.

Thanks,

Tim Elliott