RE: [ST] High Mileage - Oil consumption

Rupert;

I didn't track it real close on this last 6K. However
on the previous run, 36k-42k, it used less than a
quart, perhaps about 3/4 quart. I had filled a one
quart bottle from the big jug to carry with me, as I
was travelling quite a bit on the bike and didn't want
to get caught without oil.

This last service interval, most of my riding
commuting and day trips so I didn't do a xfer. The oil
usage didn't seem any different, purely based on "seat
of the pants", i.e. how often and how much I added
oil.

Mark D
'01 Sapphire Blue ST

(http://www.rgalea.com/photos/ns2004/slides/IMG_5723.html)