Re: [ST] Source for 3m Clear Protective Film (Troubles with Ordering from Lister)

No worries Eric,

I see what happened now...This link for your products
lists eric@xxxxxxxxxx as your paypal address:

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/3m/

This website lists erics@xxxxxxxxxx as your paypal
address:

http://www.cycleshield.com/

Obviously eric@xxxxxxxxxx isn't your current paypal
account, or never was, but I'd ask the admin for
triumphnet.com to update that info. so no other orders
get mixed up.

Thanks for your reply Eric, I look forward to getting
the film on the bike!

Bryce