[ST] Duh, headlight assembly

How stupid I feel.  The loose reflector.......loose screws in the
adjusters, Duh.  How those tight little things worked their way loose is
a mystery to me.  I did however fix a plastic clunking noise that I've
been trying to isolate.  The speedo housing is rubber mounted and the
bushings have compressed over the years leaving free play.  Every time I
hit a bump the housing would jar and make a soft clunk.  I added a
couple of rubber washers to the housing and it is secure again.

Tim Elliott