[ST] Hot ST

Philip:
	Welcome to the ST Digest.
	The ST runs hot, as do all liquid cooled motorcycles.
I consider the ST a perfect "three season" bike. Summer
in Philadelphia and most of the US makes riding the
bike in stop-n-go city traffic a challenge and a pain.
	The mods I have done to my fairings only work as long
as the bike is moving. Once stopped, the heat rises and
legs, frame, etc gets hot,hot,hot. There simply isn't
much that can be done to the bike to eliminate the
heat. I understand that BMW's are equal or worse heat
generators.
Best of luck and ride safely,
HSS