[ST] BRG panel for sale

Hi everyone,

I'm going to eBay this is there is no interest elsewhere, but thought I
would ask here first:

I have a right-hand main fairing panel from my BRG '00 ST.  It has had
one zero mph drop, which did a surprising amount of damage, the worst of
which is that the rear mounting point (the recessed bolt) has a short
crack, perhaps an inch in length across it.  Otherwise there are just
lots of small scuffs which I touched up with BRG paint a couple of years
ago.  As I didn't lacquer them they are starting to pale down a bit
through wear.

As it stands the panel looks near perfect from a few feet away, and
someone with decent repair skills could probably make it close to new
looking with a few hours effort.

If there's any interest I will take some good digicam pictures and plop
them onto a web site.  I'm in Scotland, so am looking for a UK buyer for
shipping reasons.

Ask for photies, make me an offer, or ignore me completely.

Cheers,

Andrew