RE: [ST] Electronic Cruise control, mea culpa

i've been under a wet rock - we went to a wedding in Pittsburgh the
weekend Ivan went through. did it rain? the locals were in boats pulling
people out of second floor windows, the rivers were about 6' over flood
stage. the Pennsylvania Turnpike was closed for mud slides, first time
ever for anything but blizzards as far as i know. 5.25+" of rain in 24
hours [prety much across the whole watershed], the previous record was
3.6".

at home <looking at ground, shuffling feet> i am replacing right side
panels on the ST, having failed to negotiate a turn in SW Missouri. low
speed, plastic damage [didn't even break the brake lever, rode it home],
my Bohn armored undes and Teknic armored leather and Arai kept me mostly
undamaged, i was playing racquetball two days later. but i'm still
embarrassed to ride that badly.

yes, there is an Audiovox cruise mounted in my ST, but i kept going out on
rides instead of hooking up the wires. this winter for sure.

bp

<Don't know where Bruce Parker is lately, expected he would have responded
to this post.  I know he recently installed an electronic cruise on his
ST.  I 'think' he was successful  :)

Bruce, where are ya ????

STeveD>