Re: [ST] Tech Info

You don't have to buy it.  I saw it.   All that was done was to change
the fluid.  Changing it back (with a little extra flushing) restored
normal operation.

Swelling seals and high altitude off-gassing are all I've ever heard as
problems with Silicone, DOT 5, brake fluid.   I've used it and find it's
only advantage is lack of paint damage.

- --
John Albright
'02 RS