From: Netjammer [mailto:netjammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:46 PM
To: Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Subject: Tiger 955i for Sale

Andy, could you please pass this along?? Thanks, ys

Just wanted to notify everyone that due to my recent twin boys in my
family I've decided to part of my AWESOME 2002 Roulette Green Triumph
Tiger 955i. The bike is located in Orlando, FL and the details are as
follows.

The bike runs great, It looks and rides as new. The paint is flawless
with a fresh coat of wax just about every few weeks and it shows!!
Cockpit, plastics, frame and everything else is also flawless.

Here are some of the EXTRAS this awesome bike includes:

OEM Heated grips, OEM Triumph High Performance Exhaust with latest
mapping,OEM ORIGINAL almost brand new Triumph exhaust that came with the
bike, power port, Engine/Gas Tank Guard, Radiator Guard, Oil cooler
guard, Cruise Control/Throttle Meister, Almost new Metzler tires, 2
windshields (OEM regular and a larger one), and everything else I might
of forgotten to mention!!!

Once again, the bike is in great condition. I would love to keep this
bike but new-kids-on-the-block forces sale. The Kelley Blue Book values
the bike at
$6900 WITHOUT any of the extras, but will take $6500 for it as long as
is a good home ;-)

I can be contacted at ysuarez01@xxxxxxxxxxx or my cell number (407)
925-9822.

I thank you in advance for your interest.

Yamil Suarez