RE: [ST] List should be back up

>From: simonb
>The date setting on your computer is a bit out, + 24hrs.
>I wonder if that was the problem?

I noticed that too yesterday, but that has nothing to do
with the problem. Would be weird if a list wouldn't accept
certain time zones. My motherboard crashed a few weeks ago
and I have built an almost completely new pc since, the
messages that sometimes bounced in january and after that
continously bounced were sent from the previous pc, but
same mail account. That pc was synched with atomtime.
Others had problems as well, as you can ask on the yahoo-
group and this group as well. I'm convinced that the problem
was caused by the previous listserver, which probably had
problems with certain mailservers. Even on quiet days I
couldn't get any messages thru. I was hoping you might have
noticed certain rejections or errors in the previous setup,
but it seems solved now anyway... :-).

Emile
www.piloot.com