RE: [ST] Clutch Lever

>From: Rod Brown
>Anyone know if there is an aftermarket clutch lever for
>Sprints?  Not like OEM but the "power lever" kind, the
>one which is kind of a dog leg with a stepped in bend
>to make it closer to the grip. Thanks, Rod

I noticed my clutch lever has a stepped bend, although
it feels more like bent outward away from the grip.
Markus his Sprint ST though, from the same year (although
not italian import), has a straight clutch lever which
I prefered (since the lack of step bend makes it closer).
So apparantly there is already a difference in standard
Triumph clutch levers...

Emile
www.piloot.com