Re: [ST] Clutch Lever

Thanks all, now I've got several ways to go.

There is plenty of adjustment in the lever and I can get the stock lever to
where it works but there is way too much free play when I get it there.  I'm
going to the South Carolina version of the experienced rider MSF course and
they are big into slipping the clutch a big chunk of an eight our training
day.  With the stock lever my big meat hook of a left hand gets tired quick
and I lose feel unless I get that slip area closer to the grip.  Again,
thanks to all who responded.
Rod