Re: [ST] Clutch Lever

Rod,
Check out this pic. http://www.garlic.com/~agarvin/P4090068.JPG This is the new 2005 ST and it has a dog leg clutch lever and it appears it is adjustable like the brake side.
Can someone hook me up with the name of a photo server? I took about 70 pics of classic Triumphs and bikes at the Clubman All British Weekend show in San Jose, Ca. yesterday and I would like to put them up for viewing.
Thanks,
Al Garvin
San Martin, Ca.

Rod Brown wrote:
Anyone know if there is an aftermarket clutch lever for Sprints?  Not like
OEM but the "power lever" kind, the one which is kind of a dog leg with a
stepped in bend to make it closer to the grip.

Thanks,
Rod