RE: [ST] speaking of turn signal lenses...

>From: Dan Wetherington
>It wouldn't take much to add a small incandescent
>bulb to the bike to replace it though, or maybe a
>cool LED setup.

I'll ask the shop whether it is perhaps integrated.
I've seen the same LED-tail-blinker setup on a Honda
sportbike and loved the look.

>I also like the integrated design, but wonder how
>bright it would be in daylight.

I replaced my GS rear light and the T-max taillight
with LED setups and they were bright enough in
daylight. It is less omnidirectional, but I find
them brighter than regular bulbs. When riding behind
the Honda Fireblade the tail - blinker setup was very
bright, red and clear to see.

Emile
www.piloot.com