[ST] Trip pics

For those curious to see pics of some typical Dutch
scenery, here's some pics we took during the last 2
weeks. Here's pics of a somewhat rainy ride in the
Northeastern part of Holland, where we visited some
ancient tombes: http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/460158

The week after it fortunately was a lot better weather.
We decided to explore the Dutch dikes (no, the other
dikes), windmills and other pitoresque scenes along
the big rivers in the south and around Rotterdam. Pics:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/473333 . Enjoy,

Emile
www.piloot.com