To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 7:25 PM
Subject: [ST] I'm BAACCCKKKKK (ride pics)

Back from Hill Country. I see y'all been busy around here. Kudo's to Rupert and all his intrepid crew for getting the server change done, without a glitch!!!! YO, I love you guys, mang. Now all is right with the world and we all can just agree to get along. I'm feelin the love :--))

So a little sojurn into Hill Country, short story and pics below................................

ahhhhhhhhh, yeeeeessssss

We all seem to have made it back. A VERY nice time was had by all. Some more good riding, good people, good stories and memories, once again. This is as good as it gets, they say.

Seven very different bikes, not a engine design or style in common. Yet all the riders, and wives and kids, had one real big time. Ages ranging from a few months old, to grandpa's in their 50's.

We split up into two perfect groups for the Saturday ride, as Ken mentioned. Me on the Sprint-ST, Big John on his GS1150, and Art (all 125lbs) on the very nice VFR400 (grey market), headed for Mexico.

I will try and give a more detailed trip report, later. Let's just say for now, hi speeds and fast corners were encountered, as well as some very good luck. For now, I will just post a link to some pictures I took along the way. Tell you this, I didn't have time for many pictures...............

This is the best I can come up with..........

http://www.pbase.com/donut/hill_country_mm05&page=all

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan