RE: [ST] Northern Italy / Biella - Route / Accommodation SuggestionsPls.

>From: Gavin Lawrie
>then crossing into France via the Mont Blanc tunnel. Looks like
>I will be able to stop just short of the tunnel in Northern
>Italy.  Does anyone have any suggestions about routes in this
>area and / or suggestions for a good place to stay?

I'm not too familiar with that area. I will by riding the ST
via the Autozug to Croatia next july. Maybe this link will help:
http://www.alpineroads.com
There are more links that could be handy on this site:
http://www.roadmc.com/default.asp?pub=0&sub=8&labb=US
Also check out the video page there if you haven't,
it's pretty cool.

Emile
www.piloot.com