Re: [ST] speaking of turn signal lenses...-For Chris

Chris,
Sorry, I wasn't addressing your specific situation in my previous post.  I
just don't find the clear lens and colored bulb approach, nor the most of
the other "enhanced" tail lighting solutions much of an improvement over
red lenses, a good reflector and a big type 57 bulb.  As you point out
they can even be a step backward in some situations.  Then again, here in
the USA you can pop flairs like the ones used to defend agains heat
seaking missles and some lunatic talking on a cell phone will run right
over you.
Rod